|AP United Kingdom
Autism Partnership UK was established in 2000 to provide a comprehensive service to families and professionals caring for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders throughout the UK and the rest of the world. Our method is based on an established and systematic research based strategy, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), which has been proven scientifically to be the most effective treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Quick Facts about Autism Partnership UK
- Autism Partnership UK is a non-profit company, limited by guarantee.
- Our Site Director,
Miss Zahira Ali, holds a Masters in
Neurscience and is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
Zahira has worked with children with autism using ABA since 1998, and consults to families and school in the UK and Europe.
AP UK operates two therapy centres which are used for
instructional sessions, group sessions, and training
workshops. The therapy centres are located in Leeds and
London. AP UK also provides services and training the UK and
- The UK team includes over 20 staff, including Programme Specialists, Programme Supervisors and Consultants.
Quick Facts about Autism Partnership
- Our Directors, Dr Ron Leaf and Dr John McEachin, have over 30 years of experience in the treatment of Autism and are considered to be leading authorities in the field.
- Autism Partnership comprises of over 200 full time staff in our offices worldwide. These staff have consulted to families and schools in over 20 countries
- AP has recently published several widely used and recommended books including:
>A Work In Progress: Behavior Management Strategies & A Curriculum for Intensive Behavioral Treatment of Autism
>It's Time for School: Building Quality ABA Educational Programs for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
>Sense and Nonsense in the Behavioral Treatment of Autism: It Has to be Said
>Crafting Connections: Contemporary Applied Behavior Analysis for Enriching the Social Lives of Persons with
Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Our staff have published research articles demonstrating the effectiveness of ABA teaching techniques and strategies.