|Date & Time:||November 2, 2019 (Sat) 9:30am – 12:30pm|
|Venue:||Dame Geraldine Hall, 6-9 Manor Gardens, London, N7 6, United Kingdom|
|Presented by:||Donna Benton|
This workshop introduces participants to understanding Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and how to approach intervention. It will look at how to develop effective, individualised learning programmes and behaviour management strategies. Participants will acquire an introductory understanding of how an Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) programme addresses the complex learning needs of individuals with ASD.
What does the workshop cover?
• Understanding ASD & its various presentations
• Critical analysis of behavioural functions
• Learning-how-to-learn & other pivotal learning skills
• Establishing meaningful & achievable goals
• Critical thinking & effective teaching